bio

A fresh perspective on Travel from an Entrepreneurial Mom, with a MBA, sharing tips to extend your dollars and heighten your travel experience. Artist Point on Mt. Baker is a steep climb with a gorgeous view. Join us in the Adventure. Enjoy Life. Make A Difference.

photo credit

Photo courtesy of Tom Dempsey. www.PhotoSeek.com

Friday, February 17

Pinterest: Adventures in Travel

I'm one of the recent 10 million+ Pinterest users enjoying the visual vacation that Pinterest allows me in front of my computer. On Pinterest, I began adding pictures of places where I've been to and loved, and of places where I'd like to visit some day. By visiting my Adventures and Travel Board, I can get a break from my routine, enjoy a pictorial view of destinations around the globe, without spending a dime.

Let's take a tour... Adventure and Travel Pinterest style

With the rainy days in Seattle, I can't seem to get Seychelles off my mind. It's a long ways to the Indian Ocean, but, this destination tops my list this winter. Clear blue waters. White sand between your toes. Rock formations. Palm trees. A warm breeze. Can't you just imagine laying on a hammock in this little piece of heaven?




With Valentine's Day this past week, what's one of the most romantic places in the world that comes to mind? Paris of course! I was 18 years old when I first visited Paris, and I will always remember how beautiful the Seine river cruise was during sunset. I said to myself, I'll visit again, either with a lover or a husband. Perhaps I'll plan my next wedding anniversary there. One can only dream...




Daydreaming is almost over. It's winter after all, so to end our time together, I leave you with the beautiful castle of Neuschwanstein, which Walt Disney patterned Cinderella's castle at Disneyland.


Read about Pinterest the fastest growing website ever. If you'd like to try out Pinterest, please comment on this blog with your email address, and I would be happy to send you an invitation to join. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment