bio

A fresh perspective on Travel from an Entrepreneurial Mom, with a MBA, sharing tips to extend your dollars and heighten your travel experience. Artist Point on Mt. Baker is a steep climb with a gorgeous view. Join us in the Adventure. Enjoy Life. Make A Difference.

photo credit

Photo courtesy of Tom Dempsey. www.PhotoSeek.com

Tuesday, September 18

My Bucket List: 3 Must See Travels.

I've been asked on several occasions, what my top 3 places to travel. Consistently, I've replied, Machu Picchu in Peru, Angkor Wat in Cambodia, and Bali, Indonesia. 

All three destinations are adventures, and a long journey from Seattle. Why would I want to travel so far? Because Machu Picchu, Angkor Wat, and Bali have piqued my interest, as they hold mysteries, histories, and beauty, ready to be grabbed and explored.

Let me show you... No need to buy an airline ticket. Enjoy the magical ride with all your senses. Gasp the air at an altitude of 14,000 feet. Feel the splash of a wave in the tropical waters of the Pacific Ocean. Smile at a monk dressed in bright robes. Taste the exotic food of another country. Touch the soft handwoven fabrics. Dance to a different beat. Feel relaxed from a massage. Wave at the children.

Machu Picchu
     
Angkor Wat





Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment